Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
A Tex-Mex specialty with a twist on the sauce. :)
- 1⁄2 lb chicken, cooked, shredded
- 1 large onion, diced, sauteed
- 8 tortillas (corn or flour)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 7 ounces diced tomatoes
- 3 ounces mild green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Evenly distribute chicken and onions into 8 tortillas. Sprinkle some cheese into each one, and then roll. Place in a sprayed or non-stick 13x9 dish with seam sides down.
- Mix sour cream, soup, tomatoes, chilies, and chicken broth. Spread evenly over the top of rolled tortillas. Evenly sprinkle remaining cheese over top of sauce.
- Bake for 20-25 mins at 400°F.
I made this for dinner last night and it was sooooo good! We will be having the leftovers tonight. I will definetly make this again! Thanks for posting!!! Made for Fall PAC 09'