AWESOME AND DELICIOUS!! The first time I prepared this dish my DH went crazy scraping his plate! A good OAMC dish for the freezer. Very creamy and easy to prepare. The added toppings give much flavor. This recipe makes a very pretty dish for guests!
- In a medium bowl mix soup, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and chili powder.
- In a large bowl mix chicken, cheese and only 1 cup of salsa mixture.
- Place 3 tablespoons of chicken mixture in each tortillas. Roll up tortillas and place seamside up on a grease sprayed 11 x 7 baking dish.
- Pour remaining salsa mixture over filled tortillas. Cover dish with foil.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- Top with cheddar cheese and return to oven for 5 minutes. Sprinkle top with chopped tomatoes and diced green onion. (If desired spoon additional salsa on top.).