1/6 Photos of Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Seasoned Cook's Note:
AWESOME AND DELICIOUS!! The first time I prepared this dish my DH went crazy scraping his plate! A good OAMC dish for the freezer. Very creamy and easy to prepare. The added toppings give much flavor. This recipe makes a very pretty dish for guests!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl mix soup, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and chili powder.
- 2In a large bowl mix chicken, cheese and only 1 cup of salsa mixture.
- 3Place 3 tablespoons of chicken mixture in each tortillas. Roll up tortillas and place seamside up on a grease sprayed 11 x 7 baking dish.
- 4Pour remaining salsa mixture over filled tortillas. Cover dish with foil.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- 6Top with cheddar cheese and return to oven for 5 minutes. Sprinkle top with chopped tomatoes and diced green onion. (If desired spoon additional salsa on top.).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 654.5
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 111.8 mg
- Sodium 1695.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 32.8 g