Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is sooooo easy. A great way to use the pickings from your rotisserie chicken, or the leftover turkey from Thankgiving dinner. Serve with a simple green salad for a fuss-free dinner.
- 12 crisp taco shells
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 cups leftover chicken, diced (or turkey)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9x13" pan lightly and set aside.
- Whisk together soup and sour cream in medium bowl. Add chilis and chicken and mix well.
- Fill each taco shell about half-way with soup mixture, then sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons cheese on top. Lay each on side in the pan until it's full. Some "adjusting" may be required, tucking in some ends to some tops, and making a few go sideways, to fit them all in the dish.
- Add a little milk to the remaining soup mixture, then pour over "enchiladas."
- Bake for 45 minutes until golden brown and bubbly. Let rest for at least five minutes before serving.
- *This dish freezes well. Baking time will need to be increased if it goes straight from freezer to oven.