Recipe by Michelle Bakel
If you have more than three in your family you may want to double this one. Two of these is not enough, serve with your favorite rice dish.
Top Review by sandy l.
I thought that this was a great recipe especially for the amount of effort that it took. Very easy with very little prep time. The only thing I did different was to add salsa on the top (heated).
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups diced chicken (cooked)
- 1⁄2 cup diced mild onion
- 12 flour tortillas
- 3 cans cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 cans diced green chilies
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all sauce ingredients and heat until mixture is smooth.
- Mix Cheese, Chicken, and Onion together.
- Place a spoonful of Sauce on each Tortilla.
- Add a spoonful of Filling mixture.
- Roll Tortillas and place side by side in 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour remaining Sauce over enchiladas.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes, or until heated through.