Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you have more than three in your family you may want to double this one. Two of these is not enough, serve with your favorite rice dish.
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups diced chicken (cooked)
- 1⁄2 cup diced mild onion
- 12 flour tortillas
- 3 cans cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 cans diced green chilies
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all sauce ingredients and heat until mixture is smooth.
- Mix Cheese, Chicken, and Onion together.
- Place a spoonful of Sauce on each Tortilla.
- Add a spoonful of Filling mixture.
- Roll Tortillas and place side by side in 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour remaining Sauce over enchiladas.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
I thought that this was a great recipe especially for the amount of effort that it took. Very easy with very little prep time. The only thing I did different was to add salsa on the top (heated).
First of all, this only made about 8 enchiladas, but that's not why I'm giving it 3 stars. The flavor was not *bad*, but it wasn't great either. Too "cream of chicken"-y, if that makes sense? I don't know what it needed, but definitely needed something else.