1/1 Photo of Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
I found this recipe when searching for a recipe to use up some leftover grilled chicken breast. Plus it can be put together early in the day, then cooked for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heatr oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3In medium bowl, mix soup, sour cream and green chiles, chicken and 1 cup of the cheese.
- 4Place 1/4 cup mixture in center of each tortilla and roll, placing them in baking dish seam side down.
- 5Spoon remaining mixture onto top of the tortillas and cover pan with foil.
- 6Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and top with the reserved cup of cheese.
- 8Bake 5 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1192.8
- Calories from Fat 460
- Total Fat 51.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 132.8 mg
- Sodium 2413.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 127.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 53.5 g