Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fast, easy and good. You may add your spices. I used 2 cans of chicken and tostitoe chips.
- 3 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) canvalley fresh chicken, drained
- mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Mix all ingredients in crockpot.
- Heat thoroughly. Stir occasionally.
- Serve over chips topped with cheeses.
You definitely need to add your own spices, otherwise TOO bland. With cumin, garlic, black pepper, cayenne....excellent! Canned chicken worked wonderfully too.
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT MADE THIS RECIPE...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? I can't believe that a recipe as simple as this one can produce the flavor it did today. I mixed everything in my crockpot the night before and put it in the fridge and took it to work the next morning. While I was heating it up the aroma filled the whole office and everyone kept asking what smells so good. I added a little ground cumino, chili powder, garlic powder and salt & pepper because I love cooking with those spices. I did however have to add some cornstarch to thicken it up a bit but my end result was absolutely FANTASTIC!!! When you eat this dip with tortilla chips you would swear you're eating enchiladas. I am very impressed with this recipe and my co-workers are already asking me to bring it to another potluck next week. Great recipe...thanks for sharing.
Eh not that great for me but my kids liked it so that's a bonus probably better with the cheese melted in the dip.