- 6 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 32 ounces light sour cream
- 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers (1 sleeve)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken breasts till nice and tender.
- Remove and dice into bite size pieces.
- Mix with soup and sour cream and spread in a baking dish.
- Combine the butter and crushed crackers.
- Top casserole with cracker mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or until top is slightly browned.
- You can also get crazy and add steamed broccoli or corn.