Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is full of flavor and easy to prepare. A definite favorite in my house!!! Prep time includes cooking chicken.
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned stuffing mix, divided
- 1⁄3 cup light butter, divided,melted
- 4 ounces light sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 10 chicken tenderloins, cooked and cubed
- Combine half of stuffing (I use stovetop) and half of melted butter.
- Spread into bottom of 2 qt pan.
- Mix together sour cream, chicken and soups.
- Pour over stuffing mix.
- Combine remaining stuffing and remaining melted butter.
- Spread over sour cream mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.
A quick and flavorfull dinner, but just a tad to salty for me. I think I will try looking for lower sodium soups next time.