Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but it is easy and good. Add a side dish of fresh steamed broccoli or roasted veggies and some cranberry orange relish and what a great meal you'll have.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 small onions (chopped)
- 16 ounces seasoned stuffing mix
- 8 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pint sour cream
- Melt the butter and add the chopped onion and frizzle for a few minutes on low; do not brown onion.
- Add the stuffing mix to the butter mixture.
- In a 9x13 greased casserole, place the chicken breasts.
- Spread the sour cream over the chicken breasts.
- Put the stuffing mix on top of this.
- Cover with foil and bake in a 325 degree oven for 60-70 minutes, depending on your oven.
- NOTE: If your stuffing seems too dry, add a tad of water.
Such simple ingredients yield one tasty chicken dinner! I used Pepperidge Farm stuffing because it's our favorite and it turned out tasty and moist! My DD will enjoy bringing the rest of it to her Grandmas to share for lunch. I will make again, as we both enjoyed it very much!