Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy dish for feeding company or large groups of people. Just put it in the oven and let it bake.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices bacon, raw
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) jarsliced dried beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- garlic powder
- Line an 8" square pan with dried beef that has been rinsed and squeezed dry.
- Wrap one bacon strip around each chicken breast.
- Place chicken breasts in pan on dried beef.
- In a bowl, mix the mushroom soup and sour cream.
- Pour mixture over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder.
- Bake at 250F for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- Serve with rice, using pan juices as a gravy.
- *Adjustratio of soup to sour cream to your individual taste.
Great recipe..My family really enjoyed it and said it was a keeper. To reduce salt, soak the dried beef, rinse and resoak, or use sandwich packed dried beef.
OH MY WORD!!! THank you so much for this this awesome recipe. I made it in the crockpot with frozen chicken breast, and cooked it for 6 hours on high, and it turned out great! THANK YOU! This was a little salty though, probly from the bacon, but I loved it none the less!