- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices bacon, raw
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) jarsliced dried beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Line an 8" square pan with dried beef that has been rinsed and squeezed dry.
- Wrap one bacon strip around each chicken breast.
- Place chicken breasts in pan on dried beef.
- In a bowl, mix the mushroom soup and sour cream.
- Pour mixture over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder.
- Bake at 250F for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- Serve with rice, using pan juices as a gravy.
- *Adjustratio of soup to sour cream to your individual taste.