Recipe by blueeyes_jd
I got this recipe from my sister in law who got it from a friend! its SOOOOOOOOOOOO YUMMY its one of our families favorites! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as we have, and do!
Top Review by Gerry
This creamed chicken is AWESOME! I wondered about the amount of sour cream but followed the recipe as posted and it was perfect! Not only great taste but looks as good as it tastes which is always a plus in my books! Thank you for sharing a recipe that is now in my favourites to make for those times when I want something special!
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 -6 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- mix sour cream, lemon juice, garlic, celery salt. pepper, paprika, and worcestershire sauce together.
- put in 3-6 chicken breasts and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- coat chicken breasts with bread crumbs
- pour 1/2 cup melted butter over chicken
- bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 45-55 minute.