Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I've made this a few times. Delish. From 365 One Dish Meals.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 9 corn tortillas
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Mix together soup, sour cream, milk, chiles, and scallions.
- 2. Arrange 3 tortillas in bottom of an 11x7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with half the chicken, then half the tomato. Sprinkle with a third of the cheese, then top with a third of soup mixture, spreading evenly. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 3 tortillas, olives, remaining soup mixture, and then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.