1/2 Photos of Sour Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes
I was cooking with a friend one day when we had a hankering for cheesecake. The only problem was that my favorite cheesecake recipe took all night to set. To fix the time problem, we came up with the genius idea of baking them in cupcake form so they would cool faster. It turned out fabulously and the cupcakes make perfect individual servings to serve at parties or after dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2In a medium sized bowl pulverize the graham crackers.
- 3Stir the melted butter and 1/4 cup sugar into the crackers.
- 4Put a tablespoon of the mixture into each cupcake holder.
- 5Press firmly and evenly on the bottom.
- 6First Layer:.
- 7Combine cream cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla in a medium sized bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.
- 8Pour mixture into each cupcake holder, filling them about 2/3 of the way.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- 10Second Layer:.
- 11Combine the sour cream and 1/3 cup sugar in a medium sized bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.
- 12Pour the mixture over the baked part, filling each cupcake holder completely.
- 13Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes.
- 14Cool in the refrigerator until cupcakes become firm enough to stand alone when paper holder is peeled away.
- 15Berry Topping:.
- 16In a medium saucepan combine the frozen berries and corn starch.
- 17Bring to a boil mixing constantly.
- 18Simmer until the mixture becomes clear, stirring regularly.
- 19Cool to room teperature.
- 20Cover each cupcake with berries.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.4
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 138.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: