Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a cheesecake recipe that I got from daisybrand.com, and it is really delicious, as a lover of the formidable cheesecake, I found that this is very easy to make and the taste is awesome -
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- 236.59 ml sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 453.59 g cream cheese
- 0.25 ml salt
- 7.39 ml vanilla, divided
- 236.59 ml daisy brand sour cream
- Make graham cracker crumbs using a food processor or blender. Stir in melted butter and 1/4 cup sugar. Place in bottom of a 9-inch springform or pie pan. Press in place with a fork. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- Beat eggs.
- Combine cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, salt, eggs and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla. Beat at medium speed about 5 minutes. Pour into pan over graham cracker crumb crust. Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Cool 30 minutes before adding the sour cream topping.
- Mix sour cream, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1 teaspoons vanilla. Spread on top of cheesecake. Bake 20 more minutes at 350°F Cool to room temperature then place in refrigerator. Chill before serving.
- Time to table: 12 hours.
This is the second time making your cheesecake recipe-a blast from My past. This is the recipe my Mum made for us when we were little, and we loved it. Easy to make, easier to eat. I do love the sour cream topping. The only change I made was to use vanilla sugar with the sour cream topping. Thank You for Posting! Di;-)