Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
My mom has made this cheesecake for years and it ALWAYS gets rave reviews. Very easy to make too!
Make and share this Sour Cream Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 egg whites, beaten
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Press prepared graham cracker crust into bottom and up sides of baking pan.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until well blended.
- Add egg yolks, one at a time, blending well after each addition.
- Beat egg whites and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour over graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes. Let settle for 15 minutes.
- TOPPING: Mix powdered sugar into sour cream, spread over baked cake and put back in oven for another 5 minutes at 350°F.
- Refrigerate overnite and serve.