Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I found this recipe on one of my mothers Woman's Weekly magazine recipe cards that she was sent about a million years ago! I only remember making this cheesecake once with my mother when I was really young and i also remember that I have been trying to find a cheesecake similar to it every since!! Hope you enjoy it! Cooking time includes chilling time.
- Crush biscuits finely and melt the butter. Combine together.
- Press onto sides and base of 20cm spring-form pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Sieve cheeses, beat together until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beat well after each addition.
- Add cornflour and sugar, mix well. Blend in sour cream, lemon rind and lemon juice.
- Pour mixture into chilled crumb base. Stand pan on a baking tray.
- Bake in moderately slow oven for 50 - 60 minutes. Cool.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
i had this recipe and lost it. sooo happy to have it again. i make double the recipe and bake in a baking tray and the whole family loves it. doesn't last long though!