Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Food column of the Weekend magazine dated August 27th'2004. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup chopped spring onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese (garlic or onion flavoured)
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 potatoes, pulp of, scooped out
- Chop off the tops of both potatoes and scoop out three-fourth of the potato pulp. Leave the skin as it is.
- In a bowl mix the scooped out potato pulp with onions, garlic, sour cream, cheddar cheese, carrots and 1 tablespoons chopped chives.
- Use the remaining chives for garnishing.
- Spoon mixture back into each potato shell.
- Garnish each topping with the rest of the chives and serve.