Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Make and share this Sour Cream Carrot Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Sift the flours, baking soda and spices into a large bowl. Add the brown sugar and mix well.
- In a seperate bowl, beat the eggs, oil and sour cream together, then add to the dry ingredients.
- Add the carrot, fruit and nuts, stir lightly until just mixed.
- Pour into a well greased 21cm tin.
- Bake about 1 1/2 hours or until done.
Delicious cake and so easy to make. The cinnamon and nutmeg add excellent flavour, as do the dried fruits and macadamias. The end result was just a tiny bit dry, so we added a cream cheese icing. Made and thoroughly enjoyed for Pick A Chef.