Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
very old recipe
Make and share this Sour Cream Candy recipe from Food.com.
- mix sugar,sour cream and cream of tartar in saucepan Cook over medium heat, stirring to prevent burning.
- Cook until soft ball forms when a little is dropped into a cup of cold water.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla and let cool in cooking pan.
- When cool, beat until creamy and pour onto a buttered plate.
- Let cool and cut into 1 inch squares.
I'm sorry, it didn't do right!! It was yucky..