1/3 Photos of Sour Cream Cake With Chocolate Chips
This is from German grandmom's recipe book, my family has been making it for years and it's quick and simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat a 9 X 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, combine flour, 1 1/2 cups sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sour cream, butter, vanilla and eggs. Blend at low speed of electric mixer for 3 minutes.
- 4Pour one-half of the batter into prepared pan. Combine the remaining 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle one-half of sugar mixture and one-half chocolate chips over batter. Repeat with remaining batter, sugar mixture and chocolate chips.
- 5Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Cake With Chocolate Chips
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.7
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.1 mg
- Sodium 255.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 31.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g