Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different kind of sloppy joe.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 hamburger buns, toasted
- Brown ground beef with onion; drain off excess fat.
- Stir in ketchup, vinegar, salt and dry mustard.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and heat, but do not boil.
- Serve over buns.
- Could serve over baked potatoes or rice too.
This is a nice change from the usual sloppy joe. I used additional amounts of the seasonings to my taste, but didn't add anything different. The next time I may try adding some chopped mushrooms since it has a "stroganoff" type of flavor.