Recipe by tonyp063
From Parade. An awesome & simple cake! I like to use blueberry preserves inside (Trader Joe's rock my world) and finish it with a simple lemon glaze
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons jam (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Generously butter a 9-inch Bundt pan; dust with flour. Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat the butter and sugar until creamy. One by one, beat in the eggs, vanilla, and sour cream. Gently mix in the flour. Spoon 1/3 of the batter into the pan, dot with jam if desired, and top with remaining batter.
- Bake 60–70 minutes. Cool for about 5 minutes, unmold onto a rack, and cool completely.