Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in a cook book and modified a bit. I lov it because its simple and it taste great.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a deep 8x8 baking tin.
- melt butter in microwave.
- Add sugar and eggs to melted butter.
- When properly mixed add sour cream and Tia Maria(or vanilla extract).
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Put into the tin and bake it for 30 minutes
- Cool in tin for 20 minutes.
- Cut the brownie into 24 squares but, make sure that the brownie is very cool before cutting.