Chef #1320140's Note:
I found this recipe in a cook book and modified a bit. I lov it because its simple and it taste great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a deep 8x8 baking tin.
- 3melt butter in microwave.
- 4Add sugar and eggs to melted butter.
- 5When properly mixed add sour cream and Tia Maria(or vanilla extract).
- 6Add all other ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- 7Put into the tin and bake it for 30 minutes
- 8Cool in tin for 20 minutes.
- 9Cut the brownie into 24 squares but, make sure that the brownie is very cool before cutting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.0
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 113.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: