Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in a cook book and modified a bit. I lov it because its simple and it taste great.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a deep 8x8 baking tin.
- melt butter in microwave.
- Add sugar and eggs to melted butter.
- When properly mixed add sour cream and Tia Maria(or vanilla extract).
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Put into the tin and bake it for 30 minutes
- Cool in tin for 20 minutes.
- Cut the brownie into 24 squares but, make sure that the brownie is very cool before cutting.
melt in your mouth! had to look in my Betty Crocker book for the exact US measurments. According to that I used 1 cup sugar, 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 cup cocoa, and 1/2 cup butter.