- 1⁄2 head broccoli
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut broccoli into flowerets. Boil in 1 cup water until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place broccoli in blender with 1/4 cup of the sour cream. Blend until smooth, stopping and scraping down sides occasionally.
- Pour into bowl, mix in remaining sour cream, cheese, basil and salt.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with assorted crackers, chips and fresh sliced vegetable dippers. Makes 2 1/4 cups.