Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This quick mix uses baking mix (such as Bisquick) and mixes up very quick. My boys think this is a great Saturday morning breakfast especially when the blueberries start to come in the garden.
- 2 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- In a bowl, combine the baking mix and 3/4 cup sugar. In another bowl, combine the eggs and sour cream; stir into the dry ingredients just until combined.
- Fold in blueberries. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Sprinkle with the remaining sugar.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
These muffins are delicious. So quick and few ingrediants. I added 1 tsp. vanilla and zest of half a lemon. I used turbinado sugar to top them and baked at 350 for 30 min. It does make 12 high top muffins. Very good and will make again.
Very good! Added 3/4 t. vanilla, which was important. Could also add a little lemon zest to perk up the sour cream zing. Used lite sour cream and got 34 mini-muffins. Batter seemed dry when we started mixing wet and dry together, but it came together nicely after a few folds. Thanks for sharing!
I had a box of the heart healthy bisquick mix that I needed to use up and I had a craving for blueberry muffins for a while so I searched for a recipe to use up the ingredients I had on hand and decided to give this a try. I wasn't sure what to expect but these muffins turned out wonderfully. The only change I made was to add a tsp of vanilla. I thought they had a nice texture to them. These muffins were about as easy as it gets to whip up and they were absolutely delicious. This is one I will definitely make again. :) Thank you!