Sour Cream Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl combine the first five ingredients.
- In another bowl combine egg, sour cream, applesauce, oil, and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries. Pour into 9 in square pan coated with cooking spray.
- For topping in a bowl combine the brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 mins, until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- *if using frozen blueberries do not thaw**.