Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A low fat coffe cake from Taste of Home Lightly
Make and share this Sour Cream Blueberry Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream (8oz)
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries, fresh (or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, cold
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl combine the first five ingredients.
- In another bowl combine egg, sour cream, applesauce, oil, and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries. Pour into 9 in square pan coated with cooking spray.
- For topping in a bowl combine the brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 mins, until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- *if using frozen blueberries do not thaw**.