- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt.
- Cut in crisco until small crumbs form.
- Add sour cream and stir only until entire mixture is moistened.
- Turn onto floured surface, grease hands, and knead about 10 times.
- Drop onto ungreased baking sheet in 1 1/2 inch diameter, 3/4 inch thick mounds.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.