Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 28 mins
Make and share this Sour Cream Berry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°; line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a big bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, oil, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended; gently fold in berries.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 3 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.