Sour Cream Beef 'n' Beans
- Crumble beef into microwave-safe dish and cover with waxed paper.
- Cook on high for 3-4 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring twice and drain.
- Stir in the beans, enchilada sauce, 1 cup of cheese, chilies, crushed corn chips and onion.
- Cover and microwave on high for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- Top with the sour cream and remaining cheese.
- Heat, uncovered, at 70% power for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with corn chips.