Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
An enjoyable beef and beans casserole.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed corn chips
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 cup sour cream
- additional corn chips
- Crumble beef into microwave-safe dish and cover with waxed paper.
- Cook on high for 3-4 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring twice and drain.
- Stir in the beans, enchilada sauce, 1 cup of cheese, chilies, crushed corn chips and onion.
- Cover and microwave on high for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- Top with the sour cream and remaining cheese.
- Heat, uncovered, at 70% power for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with corn chips.