Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and hearty favorite when our family wants something spicy.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 chopped green onions
- 8 ounces shredded mexican cheese
- 1 (17 ounce) package tortillas
- 1 (10 ounce) can mild enchilada sauce
- Brown ground beef. Combine with sour cream, onions, and half of cheese.
- Soften tortillas. For each tortilla, spoon a 1-inch column of sour cream mixture down the middle. Roll up tortilla around filling and place in baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray. (I find it helpful to tear off about 1/4 of each tortilla before rolling around mix, so it ends up softer and less bready).
- Pour sauce over enchiladas, being sure to spread over all exposed tortilla. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 15-20 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted. I serve with sour cream and salsa on the side.
Really really good and really really easy. I can imagine using shredded chicken in place of the beef for another great meal. Thanks!
These were really good! A very nice change from the normal burritos and tacos. Thanks!
Well this was GREAT and EASY! I love great and easy :) Mine were a little big cuz I over stuffed them :lol: Its nice to have a change every once in awhile and this was perfect. Thank you for the recipe and I will make again :) Made for PAC 09