Recipe by Pufi McFluffikins
I got this recipe from a high school friend’s mother, and these are THE BEST enchiladas. They are definitely not good for you, but who cares--they taste AWESOME. A favorite with my kids.
Top Review by bakermarsha
Just made this tonight. These came out delicious and the best part was my little ones ate two plates. I paired these with a garlic, butter rice and a spicy sweet potato side. Definately put on our monthly meal planner..
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salsa (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat, then drain grease.
- Add taco seasoning and ½ green chilies.
- Combine sour cream, soup, and other ½ chilies in a saucepan and heat through.
- Pour enough soup mixture into a 9 x 13” pan to coat bottom.
- Heat tortillas 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Fill tortillas with meat mix, wrap, and place in pan.
- Pour the rest of the soup mixture over the top of tortilla wraps and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees; for 35-40 minutes, or until cheese is melted and soup is bubbling on the sides.
- Serve with salsa, if desired.