Recipe by cowgirl21750
Awesome Enchiladas, great flavor. I got this idea from a friend of mine. Hope you enjoy it
Top Review by Marsha D.
This dish was Fantastic!! Dh and I ate on it for 2 days. I used Recipe#12877 for the sauce needed for this recipe. I did change directions a bit and found it was easier to do. I just fried up the hamburger meat and drained the fat and added the onions and sauted for about 5 minutes. Than added sour cream, alittle bit of the sauce, salt and pepper and some cheese. Mixed together and used 2 to 3 Tbs full to a tortilla foliled up and placed in baking dish that I had put some sauce to cover the bottom. I will be making this again! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe!
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can enchilada sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir beef and onion in a large skillet, drain.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 1/2°C of the cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Dip tortillas in sauce then add meat mixture and roll and place in pan.
- When done pour reset of sauce and cheese on top. Then bake for about 20 minute.