- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups roughly mashed bananas
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F Beat eggs, butter, sugar and vanilla in lg bowl with electric mixer until smooth and flowing, about 2 minutes.
- Add bananas and walnuts; mix to combine.
- Add sour cream, flour, baking powder, baking soda.
- Mix to combine.
- Transfer batter to greased 9 x 5 x 5 1/4 inches bread pan.
- Smooth surface with spatula.
- Bake until browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 55 minutes.
- Cool in pan; wrap in foil.
- Can be kept up to 3 days at room temperature.
- Can also be frozen.