Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed fully ripe banana (about 3)
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream or 1 cup KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup PLANTERS Walnuts, chopped
- HEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add bananas, sour cream and eggs; mix well. Add combined dry ingredients; mix just until moistened. Stir in nuts.
- POUR into greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- BAKE 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 min.; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely before slicing to serve. Refrigerate leftovers.