1/2 Photos of Sour Cream Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Heidi Swanson's Note:
This is a moist, delicious banana bread i have been baking for a long time. I like to make large banana muffins to take to work. By making muffins, you can add walnuts to some and not others. Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat sugar and oil.
- 2Add eggs, bananas, sour cream and vanilla and blend well.
- 3Add flour, salt and soda; mix until well blended.
- 4Pour batter into a large greased and floured loaf pan, or two smaller pans.
- 5Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 6You can also make muffins with this batter.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.1
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.9 mg
- Sodium 443.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 38.9 g
- Protein 6.1 g