1/1 Photo of "Sour Cream" Avocado Dip (vegan)
Napoleon Dynamite's Note:
I made this up when I had an avocado that was getting too ripe and some leftover cilantro. It's good with chips or cut-up veggies, as a topping for mexican food or baked potatoes, etc. Totally vegan and even my husband liked it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and pit avocado, put in a LARGE mixing bowl (dip is a bit splattery when blending).
- 2Add entire block of tofu and salsa.
- 3Combine ingredients using a hand mixer on medium speed for about 1 minute or until the mixture becomes smooth.
- 4Add remaining ingredients, mix on low speed until all ingredients are blended together.
- 5Chill for one hour and serve.
- 6Store leftovers in the fridge in an air-tight container.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "Sour Cream" Avocado Dip (vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 12.7
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g