I made this up when I had an avocado that was getting too ripe and some leftover cilantro. It's good with chips or cut-up veggies, as a topping for mexican food or baked potatoes, etc. Totally vegan and even my husband liked it.
- Peel and pit avocado, put in a LARGE mixing bowl (dip is a bit splattery when blending).
- Add entire block of tofu and salsa.
- Combine ingredients using a hand mixer on medium speed for about 1 minute or until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix on low speed until all ingredients are blended together.
- Chill for one hour and serve.
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an air-tight container.