1/1 Photo of Sour Cream Apple Squares
This dessert is very simple to put together, and so delicious served warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and butter; beat at low speed until crumbly.
- 4Stir in nuts.
- 5Lightly press 2-3/4 cups of the crumb mixture in bottom of an ungreased baking dish.
- 6To the remaining crumb mixture, add cinnamon, baking soda, salt, sour cream, vanilla and egg; mix well with a wooden spoon.
- 7Stir in apples.
- 8Spoon evenly over the crumb base in the pan.
- 9Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 10Cool slightly; cut into squares.
- 11Serve with ice cream or whipped cream -- YUMMY!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Apple Squares
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.1
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.3 mg
- Sodium 363.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 38.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g