Sour Cream Apple Pie With Walnut Streusel Topping
- Mix 3/4 cup sugar and 2 tbsps. flour and whisk sour cream, egg, vanilla, salt until well blended.
- Fold in apples, pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. Decrease temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
- While pie is baking combine 1/3 cup sugar with cinnamon and 1/3 cup flour and walnuts; add the melted butter and stir with fork. Sprinkle streusel over pie and return to oven.
- Bake for another 20 minutes at 325 degrees.