Recipe by Darkhunter
This sounds really good. Another floating recipe from my sister's office. These recipes could be between 10-30 year's old. Hope you like it. Makes a small pie.
Top Review by Midwest Maven
We really liked this pie. It was like an apple custard pie, very yummy! This was so easy to make too. I served it with whipped cream on top and a sprinkle of cinnamon, thanks for sharing this. Made this for the Comfort Cafe Snow Queen tag event.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups finely chopped apples
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg, vanilla and the sour cream. Beat until smooth.
- Add the apples and mix well.
- Pour into an unbaked 8" pie shell, dot with butter.
- Bake in an oven at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes, then reduce to 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.