1/11 Photos of Sour Cream Apple Pancakes
Made these this morning and they were so good. Light but tasty. Original recipe from Pampered Chef From the Heart Cookbook with some minor alterations by me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine apples, sour cream, egg and vanilla.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Add apple mixture to dry ingredients.
- 5Stir until just blended.
- 6Lightly grease griddle or large skillet with butter or Pam.
- 7Heat griddle to 350-375 degrees, or heat skillet over medium heat.
- 8Pour heaping 1/2 cup batter onto griddle and cook until bubbles form and tops look dry. (The time to cook may vary depending on how large you make your pancakes) It took mine about 10-15 minutes on each side using 350 degree).
- 9Turn pancakes and cook until golden brown on bottom.
- 10Serve with your favorite syrup and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Apple Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.9
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 167.7 mg
- Sodium 1048.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 11.2 g