Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A mincemeat Pie no one can resist
- 1 9 inch pie shell
- 1 (9 ounce) packagecondensed mincemeat, crumbled
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 apples, peeled cored and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven 425'.
- In small saucepan comine mincemeat and apple juice, bring to a boil, boil 1 min.
- In med bowl stir flour into apple to coat.
- Add mincemeat.
- Put into into pie shell.
- Bake 25 min.
- Meanwhile in small mixer bowl, combine sour cream, eggs, sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Remove pie from oven; reduce heat to 325'.
- Spread sour cream mixture evenly over pie; bake 20 min.
- until set; cool, chill about 4hr.