Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A mincemeat Pie no one can resist
Make and share this Sour Cream Apple/mincemeat Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 425'.
- In small saucepan comine mincemeat and apple juice, bring to a boil, boil 1 min.
- In med bowl stir flour into apple to coat.
- Add mincemeat.
- Put into into pie shell.
- Bake 25 min.
- Meanwhile in small mixer bowl, combine sour cream, eggs, sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Remove pie from oven; reduce heat to 325'.
- Spread sour cream mixture evenly over pie; bake 20 min.
- until set; cool, chill about 4hr.