Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 min
Yummy and Yummy!
Make and share this Sour Cream Apple Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box (from 15-oz. box)
- 1 1⁄4 cups sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 6 cups apples
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash salt
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- eat oven to 400 degrees F. Unroll pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie. In large bowl, beat sour cream, granulated sugar, flour, salt, vanilla and egg with wire whisk until well blended; stir in apples. Pour into crust-lined pie plate.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F; bake 30 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix all topping ingredients except butter. With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture looks like coarse crumbs; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Sprinkle topping over pie. Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): In step 4, bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Nutrition Information:.
- 1 Serving: Calories 500 (Calories from Fat 220); Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat 4g); Cholesterol 65mg; Sodium 260mg; Potassium 200mg; Total Carbohydrate 67g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Soluble Fiber 0g, Insoluble Fiber 2g, Sugars 42g); Protein 4g.
- % Daily Value: Total Fat 37% (Saturated Fat 51%); Cholesterol 22%; Sodium 11%; Potassium 6%; Total Carbohydrate 22% (Dietary Fiber 8%); Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 4%; Vitamin D 4%; Riboflavin 10%.