1 hr 15 mins
This one is soooooooo good! Chicken comes out super moist and tender. Another recipe from my Mom. This will be one you'll be again and again once you try it. Make sure to use the regular stuffing, not the cubed kind. This recipe works well with Perdue thin sliced chicken as well. Just depends on how thick you want the chicken to be. Sour cream and stuffing amounts are not exact. If you use more chicken you will need more of each.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash chicken and pat dry.
- 2Smother sour cream on both sides of the chicken.
- 3Sour cream needs to be slathered on thick.
- 4Dump stuffing mix out onto a flat plate.
- 5Press sour cream coated chicken into stuffing so that you cover both sides of chicken with as much stuffing as possible.
- 6Heat 1/2 stick of butter in the bottom of a large casserole baking dish until melted.
- 7Add chicken to the dish and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and put another 1/2 stick of butter into dish.
- 9Flip chicken over and bake for another 30-45 minutes (cook time may vary depending on how thick the chicken you use is).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream and Stuffing Crusted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.0
- Calories from Fat 472
- Total Fat 52.4 g
- Saturated Fat 29.6 g
- Cholesterol 268.4 mg
- Sodium 561.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 50.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing