Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
- Clean spinach then steam about 3 minutes.
- Leaves will look limp but still green.
- In a bowl combine eggs, milk, spices, blend well with a fork.
- In a pan melt 1 tbs butter, heat, add part of the egg mixture (2 eggs are intented for 1 person you can scale it to your wants and needs).
- Add spinachleaves, as many as you like, flip omelette carefully over to brown other side.
- Put on a plate, spread sourcream to your taste, close omelette, and serve.
- Extremeley delicious if you love spinach and sour cream.
This was the most wonderful idea. My daughter loved this dish and is asking constantly for it. Not bad for a kid who hated spinach before this. Its quick and easy to make and very good. We love it!
I don't like this recipe and I won't make it again