Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from the 1981 Southern Living Cookbook. Though the recipe calls for rice, we like it with Kashi Pilaf,
- 78.07 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml chopped green pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 29.58 ml melted butter
- 226.79 g cartoncommerical sour cream
- 566.99 g medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cooked
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- hot cooked rice
- Saute onion, green pepper and garlic in butter until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients except rice; cook over low heat until thoroughly heated, stirring often.
- Serve over rice.
This was a satisfying and delicious meal. Next time I would use a little more onions and peppers (personal preference). Made for Football Tag.