Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from the 1981 Southern Living Cookbook. Though the recipe calls for rice, we like it with Kashi Pilaf,
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) cartoncommerical sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 lbs medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cooked
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- hot cooked rice
- Saute onion, green pepper and garlic in butter until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients except rice; cook over low heat until thoroughly heated, stirring often.
- Serve over rice.
This was a satisfying and delicious meal. Next time I would use a little more onions and peppers (personal preference). Made for Football Tag.