Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I got this out of a cookbook while looking for one dish crock meals. It has all my favorite flavors, ham, sour cream, onion and cheese.
- 2 packages boxed hash browns
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups water
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Mexican-style corn (optional)
- 1 container chive and onion sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded american and cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1⁄2 lb cubed cooked ham
- French-fried onions (regular or cheddar flavor)
- Place butter and potatoes in crock pot.
- Stir to coat (this helps the potatoes keep their shape do not skip that step!).
- Stir in all remaining ingredients (including season packets) and blend together slightly.
- Turn on low for 5-6 hours.
- Sprinkle on french fried onions on top before serving.
- **trythe new cheese french fried onions for a more cheesey flavor**.