Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A recipe that goes back to pre-teen sleep-over parties! We used to love to dunk Fritos or barbecue potato chips into this and play Truth-or-Dare;) *Prep time includes chill time--this gets better after a day or two, though.*
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (1 small) can pitted black olives
- 3 slices crisp-cooked bacon, drained
- 2 cups sour cream
- Crumble the cooked bacon.
- Slice 10-12 olives into small pieces.
- Add the onion soup mix to the sour cream; blend well.
- Gently fold in the bacon bits and olives.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours to settle the flavors.